EMDR Training Pricing & Payment
This EMDR Therapy training is available for therapists working in the non-profit sector, public agencies, for-profit agencies, private practice, as well as for graduate students enrolled in a Master’s or Doctorate level programs in the mental health field. EMDR Basic Training has 3 separate training components: Part 1 and Part 2 are each three days in length, plus 10 hours of group consultation (held usually in 2 hours groups making a total of 5 groups). This core training in EMDR Therapy prepares mental health clinicians in the use of the standardized protocol for EMDR treatment and will meet all EMDR International Association’s (EMDRIA) requirements for basic training.
Please visit the Cummings Graduate Institute EMDR Fall 2021 Training page or the Envision Pricing and Registration page for tuition and fees that differ from structure below.
$1700 – Early Bird (if paid in full 6 weeks prior to training) Private Practice or Employees of For-Profit Organization (not available for payment plans or non-profits)
$1800 – Private Practice or Employees of For-Profit Organization
$1400—Employees of Non-Profit Organizations (25 hours+) & Graduate Students*
*No other discounts apply
Registration Fee includes:
- Access to Canvas with training manual and handouts
- Support of a highly experienced trainer for practice sessions
- Four hours of small group consultation after Part 1 (required to attend Part 2)
- Six hours of small group consultation after Part 2 (required to receive the EMDR Basic Training Certificate of Completion)
- Opportunity to bring cases to consultation for review and support
- 40 CEU Hours for Social Work or LPC
Registration Payment Options
Payment in full though your credit card at PayPal at email@example.com
Mail check & Registration to: Carol Miles, MSW, LCSW
110 E. 7th Avenue
Covington, LA 70433
3 Ways to Pay
- One time payment in full at time of enrollment
- Deposit of $250 at time of enrollment then full balance 4 weeks before training (not eligible for early bird)
- Deposit of $250 at time of enrollment then a 3-installment payment plan* (not eligible for early bird)
*Payments Plan (not eligible for early bird rates)
A payment plan of 3 payments each with the balance due prior to start of Part 2*
- Deposit of $250 at time of enrollment
- 2nd payment 4 weeks before training
- Last payment 1 week before training
*If using credit cards through PayPal for payment plan, a service charge of $30 will be included in total fees
Special discounts or payment plans may be provided for those struggling with the financial ramifications of the pandemic.
Contact Trainer to discuss.
** Required reading (not included in fees): Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy-Third Edition by Francine Shapiro
Tuition may be refunded, less a $100 administrative fee, for cancellations made up to two weeks prior to the first day of training. After two-weeks prior to the start of training, and after beginning the training, no refunds will be made. Registrants that partially attend the training, or do not complete the training will not receive a refund .
Check eligibility requirements
Download application forms (below)
Email application forms to Carol Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following review of your application, you will receive confirmation of admission to the course
Submit full payment or deposit
Registration is not complete until all forms have been submitted, reviewed, and payment has been made
EMDR 2021 Training Part 1 & 2 Registration Packet (Includes costs, eligibility, requirements, schedule, & learning objectives)