Schedule & Costs
Regular Hours (All conducted virtually on Zoom)
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
- Initial sessions and family sessions are $135.00
- Individual 45 minute sessions are $120.00.
- Individual 55-60 minute sessions are $135.
- Family sessions 55 -60 minutes are $135.
- EMDR sessions are sometimes 2xs/week at 90 minutes at $240.00*
*This schedule is not usually covered under insurance policies
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization from my insurance company required?
Cash, and checks made out to Carol Miles MSW,LCSW LLC are accepted for payment at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost (not your copay or the discounted rate from an insurance company) of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
2020 COVID-19 Response
Payment for Sessions
Clients paying out-of-pocket for therapy will pay the same fee as when we meet in person. For clients using health insurance, I will seek authorization for insurance payment for video-conferencing therapy. Co-payments will still apply. If the insurance company will not authorize this service, we will make other arrangements.
Payment should be made by check by mail to my home address during the current health crisis.
I also have a establish a PayPal account for this purpose under my firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Given the demands of the current health crisis, there may be a need for last-minute cancellations and we will need to be flexible with each other. Nonetheless, we must respect the time we each commit to our meetings.
Prior to meeting, I will ask you to sign an agreement stating: I have read the above information on videoconferencing psychotherapy, the limitations, and confidentiality caveats. With this understanding, I wish to participate in videoconferencing psychotherapy sessions when health or other concerns prohibit our being able to meet in person.