Welcome to Three Rivers Training Center. Led by Carol Miles, MSW, LCSW, EMDRIA-approved Trainer and Consultant. Three Rivers provides EMDRIA Approved Trainings and Consultation for practitioners seeking additional skills to effectively address both acute and complex trauma.
EMDR Training Services
EMDR Basic Training will give practitioners tangible client interventions as well as new and innovative ways of conceptualizing trauma and formulating treatment plans. For information on upcoming trainings, visit EMDR 2023 Basic Training.
- EMDRIA-approved Basic Training Parts 1 and 2
- Individual and group consultation included in EMDR Basic Training Parts 1 and 2
- EMDR Medicaid provider consultation available at no charge through the Center for Evidence to Practice
EMDR Consultation Services
Ongoing consultation following Basic Training is truly one of the most effective ways to grow as an EMDR practitioner. Consultation provides ongoing support and education as practitioners gain confidence implementing these new techniques and work towards EMDR certification. Please contact Carol at email@example.com for individual and package rates or to schedule consultation.
- EMDRIA-Approved Consultation for EMDR Certification.
- Group consultation for beginner and intermediate EMDR clinicians.
- One-on-one consultation for more individualized support, case conceptualization, and treatment planning.
Visit EMDRIA’s Training versus Certification resource page for more information.
I love Carol as a trainer! She is an amazing presenter with a high level of experience and expertise. I love her authenticity and her ability to connect with and engage her participants in the material. I love her warmth and her beautiful, heart-based energy. Her passion for EMDR was evident from the beginning. She was a wonderful choice as our presenter and I’m so grateful to have been placed with her in this course.